Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday 56 #31

Leviathan (Event Group Adventure, #4)
 
Summary:
 
The ships of the world are under attack, attacks so sudden and vicious that many ships are lost without a single distress call. The navies of the world start a frenzied search, but even these ships disappear without a trace.

Enter the Event Group, the most secret organization in U.S. history. Armed with proof that history is repeating itself, the Group finds themselves in the grasp of an insane genius straight out of the pages of Jules Verne. They are up against the descendent of the man who was the inspiration for the captain of a vessel known to the world as Nautilus.

Legend comes to life in the form of Leviathan, the most advanced undersea vessel in history. She will stop at nothing to save the seas and to render justice to humankind for a world that has long been dying, a world Leviathan plans to alter forever, unless the Event Group can stop her!
Summary & Cover taken from Goodreads.com
Length: 368 (Hardcover)
Publication Date: August 4th 2009 by Thomas Dunne Books
 
Pg. 256
 
Leviathan was now at one hundred knots as she straightened for her run.
"All hands, imminent collision—I repeat, imminent collision," Samuels called over the com system, far below in the control center.
 
if-youre-here-blinkie

4 comments:

  1. A very exciting moment!!
    I added you to the Linky. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great 56 (well 256)! Definitely intense! The book itself sounds interesting. I hope you're enjoying it. I will have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book sounds very cool. I bet it will be good

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article, thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well

    Nine Ball
    Cookies

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!