Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, March 10, 2014

Quote-Tastic Monday #37

 
This one is simple and just about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from! Hosted by the FABULOUS Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup
 
For the Roses (Rose, #1)
Cover taken from Goodreads.com
 
“I'm wearing clothes in my thoughts and dreams though. What am I wearing in yours?" she asked.

"Me."
 
Now I wasn't a big fan of this book (it was so lame) but I did remember this was one of my favourite quotes from one of the more believable less annoying scenes in the book.
 
Have you read any of Julie Garwood's books? What were your favourites or least favourites?
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I like her romantic suspense although the last couple. have been meh. I don't think I've read this one but I do like the quote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might give her newer romantic suspense ones a try since I didn't really enjoy this one. I wouldn't really recommend this one though since the heroine is very annoying and the whole story has issues.

      Delete
  2. Whoa big change Kimberly! And Ooo I kinda like that quote. I haven't read that one but have read a couple of her others and enjoyed them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna! I'm going to try some of her newer work in hopes of finding more likable characters :)

      Delete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!