Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Library Loot #8

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Linda from Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.
 
I went to the library today with the intention of only returning items.
Then I found myself in the manga/graphic section in the library and I was struck with the urge to borrow, borrow, borrow. So I ended up raiding the manga section and I have absolutely no regrets, you see I'm about to fall behind in my Goodreads Reading Challenge (I've been sucked into the wonderful world of Netflix again) and when that happens I always read manga to get back into the swing of things and really pack on the total of books read because I can got through a stack of them in a day or two and I've already finished 4 them!
 
The Haul:
 
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, Volume 1Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vol. 01 (Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, #1)Maximum Ride, Vol. 5 (Maximum Ride: The Manga, #5)Maximum Ride, Vol. 6 (Maximum Ride: The Manga, #6)Daniel X, Vol. 1 (Daniel X: The Manga, #1)Witch & Wizard: The Manga, Vol. 1Dogs: Bullets & Carnage, Volume 1Dogs: Bullets & Carnage, Volume 2Yu Yu Hakusho (Volume 1: Goodbye, Material World!)Tiger & Bunny, Vol. 1Baby & Me, Volume 1 Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 1 (Rurouni Kenshin, #1)Neon Genesis Evangelion: Proyecto de crianza de Shinji Ikari #15 Centimeters per Second (5 Centimeters per Second, #1-2)Chronicles of the Grim Peddler, Volume 1How I Made It to Eighteen: A Mostly True StoryAround the World
 
 

5 comments:

  1. omg Kimberly. Oops! LOL That's quite the lot to bring home! I didn't make it back to the library this week. Was going to try and make it before the snow storm but just didn't happen. I'm gonna try to ONLY bring home the next Nalini Singh book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, big pile!

    I picked up 3 books from the library and more have come in that I need to go get. Yay for libraries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pile. In a graphic novel/manga mood I see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so much manga! Totally jealous of your libraries selection.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!