Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, August 19, 2013

Quote-Tastic Monday #12

 


This one is simple and just about sharing your favorite quotes and the books they come from! Hosted by the FABULOUS Anna at Herding Cats & Burning Soup
 
Back in 2010 I got this as a Secret Santa gift from a friend in my favourite Goodreads book group Fiction Fair and that's when my BDB obsession started so here's a little quote from one of my favourite books in the series because I loved John Matthew's book since we saw quite a bit of Blay & Qhuinn in it.
 
Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #8)
 Cover taken from Goodreads.com
 
As Qhuinn looked at his best friend's handsome face, he felt as if he'd never not known that red hair, those blue eyes, those lips, that jaw. And it was because of their long history that he searched for something to say, something that would get them back to where they had been. All that came to him was . . . I miss you. I miss you so fucking bad it hurts, but I don't know how to find you even though you're right in front of me.  
 
What is YOUR favourite bookish quote this week?
 
Follow on Bloglovin 
 
 

 
 

6 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten to this point in the series yet. I can't wait though, I love the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an emotional quote.

    I stopped after a few books, they just weren't doing it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Sigh* I remember that. God I love them boys. Hell, the whole lot of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man I love that series. Was never a huge fan of Quinn though. But Z? omg.




















    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a sweet and sad quote. I am still so behind in this series. Phury was my last read and that seems like ages ago.

    Mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, that one gives me a knot in my chest, so emotional! Love the BDB!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!