Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Thursday, March 22, 2012

In My Mailbox #1


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren where you can share your new acquisitions. They can come from anywhere: through the mail, via the library, purchased from a store, or downloaded as ebooks.

I've finally bitten the bullet! I've decided to start doing this meme! I'm going to try and do this one every Thursday but that may change depending on my hauls.

Here's this week's NetGalley haul:

BookBox: embed book widget, share book list

Since my library is on strike and I cannot remember the books I've gotten from Kindle this week thats all for my post.

What was in YOUR mailbox this week?

Share your links below :)

7 comments:

  1. wow what a lovely haul and i love the book box widget!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was so lucky to find it because I hate putting multiple images all together in a post. It never comes out right.

      Delete
  2. Glad to see you have come around too. ;)

    Love the books. I have some of them. Hope your library strike ends soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your library is on strike? I've never heard of that before! What are they striking about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They want job security and a slightly higher wage, they haven't gone on strike since before I was born 22 year ago I believe. Our mayor is causing all the problems he doesn't see how important libraries are and that Toronto has the largest library system in the world. They've been on strike since Sunday :(

      Delete
  4. Thanks for signing up for the Friday the 13th blog hop/giveaway. Please feel free to advertise and let other bloggers know it is available. I would like to get at least 20 blogs on this hop. Thanks again!

    Heather at http://redheaded-bookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time for the In My Mailbox too. I like the BookBox widget.

    Here is mine:

    The Avid Reader (IMM)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!