Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter: The First Death by Laurell K. Hamilton

Summary:
Her fans have been asking for it - now, Laurell K. Hamilton delivers a look into Anita Blake's past! Written by Laurell K. Hamilton herself, along with Jonathon Green, The First Death takes place almost a year before the events being chronicled in Guilty Pleasures. Witness the first meeting of Anita and Jean-Claude, Anita's first time inside Guilty Pleasures, her first serial-killer case, and an early encounter with Edward. Prepare to be thrilled by this original story produced especially for comics! Collects Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter: The First Death #1-2 and Anita Blake: Guilty Pleasures Handbook.
Summary taken from Goodreads.com

It's been many ears since I first discovered the Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton and have only read a third of the series I've been left wondering how Anita met Jean-Claude. This explained it perfectly. It wasn't the best graphic novel I've read in the series but it was still good. I'm a sucker for the artwork. I think it's absolutely stunning! The story was short since the last half of the book is a spoiler-ish half where it summarizes Guilty Pleasusres and gives you info on characters and stuff.
This is something I would tell other fans to read and I enjoyed it. Go check it out people :)

★ ★ ★ 1/2

9 comments:

  1. interesting. Do you read the Hollows? Have you seen her graphics? wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. i definitely know something about graphic novels. i have as well been impressed with the art work i have seen from this series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked your article and the photo is super. Thanks you.
    buy academic essays online .

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your article on Google when I was surfing, it is written very nicely and is optimized.Thank you I visit your website regularly.
    indo western outfit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow What a Nice and Great Article, Thank You So Much for Giving Us Such a Nice & Helpful Information, please keep writing and publishing these types of helpful articles, I visit your website regularly.
    haircut names with pictures for ladies

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!